Venture Academy provides a clinically comprehensive treatment curriculum of counselling and therapy, emotional growth support, life skills coaching, experiential learning, academics and physical activities. Youth reside in accredited and/or licensed residences. Parents appreciate our consistent behavioural standards and values congruent with their own family’s values and expectations. Teens learn to appreciate the program structure and thrive in an environment designed and proven (since 2001) to help them make positive change.
At Venture Academy our goal is to support youth to get back on track, make positive changes and establish better relationships with their parents. We help troubled teens rediscover their capabilities and support them in facing exciting challenges and guide them in pursuing new and positive directions.
Venture Academy brings together the resources and opportunities that prepare youth to become confident, responsible and successful individuals of character.
Why Venture Academy?
- Immediate Response – We accommodate admissions at the earliest possible date. No wait lists.
- Individual Placements – Minimized exposure to other youth who may have similar or more serious behaviour problems or drug problems. Primarily one or two students per home.
- Customized Services – Individually developed service plans to address “client specific” needs.
- Impact – Therapy and intensive counselling with approaches resulting in closer, more therapeutic relationships with our counsellors and improved relationship with parents.
- Results – Our supported residences are located in real communities, which is essential for skill transference. No transition from an isolated or artificial environment triggering a relapse.
- Accountability – We track and measure outcomes in order to remain accountable and prove client achievement.
- Confidential – Your son or daughter’s enrolment in Venture Academy is your business. No government referral required.