Venture Academy’s 30 Day Assessment and Intervention Process is designed to effectively and efficiently gather clinically pertinent information about your son or daughter’s historical issues and current behavioural challenges. Our team, specializing in working with troubled teens in Canada, interprets our clinical and educational findings and provides you as parents with the answers you have been looking for. In fact, below is a general description outline of services provided.
Assessment Implementation Description
- I.Q. testing overall
- Behaviour function assessment
- Attention deficit and impulse control assessment
- Behaviour and attention self report surveys in particular
- Parent child relationship assessment
- Personality disorder screening and psychosocial disorder screening
- Drug use screening inventory
- Drug and alcohol assessment
- Further strength and asset inventory
Specific Report Findings
- Assessment interpretations
- Evaluation review and last supporting documentation
- Recommendations and relapse prevention planning
- An all-inclusive comprehensive assessment summary and report
- In person meeting with team members if parents can attend otherwise
Getting behind in school should not be a problem while engaging in our assessment and intervention services. Our team will work cooperatively with your son or daughter’s school in order to assist in continuing with any outstanding work or current projects and can assist with transfers if applicable. Please contact Admissions as different logistics are applicable in each province.
Other services for troubled teens in our short term 30 day process include healthy recreation, self esteem building activities, etc. Moreover, a variety of other positive interests and beneficial activities occurs between assessment procedures and counselling sessions.
*Additional and optional services offered pending availability overall
Inquire Now – Call us for a free consultation at 1-866-762-2211