Venture Academy’s Behaviour Treatment Program provides a full spectrum of residential treatment, counselling, and support services for troubled teens. We take into consideration the needs, interests and objectives of our clients and craft an approach that will meet those requirements. Counsellors are available when needed, recreational programs help individuals
to discover new abilities and life skills programs assist youth in managing their personal lives. At Venture Academy we do not lose sight of the importance of clear direction, and focus in determining ones future. Our Behaviour Treament Program for troubled teens offers youth tools for success.
Parents can rest assured with the knowledge that all aspects of their child’s needs will be provided for by Venture Academy and all core services and activities outlined are included in the monthly service fee.
Venture Academy Costs Include:
Clinical and Therapeutic Services
- Assessment review and goal development.
- Individualized service and treatment planning, implementation and accordant reviews.
- Developmental skill building groups and/or individual counselling sessions.
- Sessional work Youth Counsellor or Substance Abuse Counsellor as per Individual Treatment Plan.
- Supervised residential support from Host Parents.
- Possible wilderness or backcountry based therapeutic/recreational excursions.
- Introduction to and participation in a wide range of positive recreational activities.
- Consultation and sessional work with Therapist and/or Behavioural Health Specialist.
- Regular communication with parents regarding service objectives and therapeutic concerns.
- Transition planning – prior to program completion.
- Recommendations and after care planning upon program completion.
- Follow up contact.
- Food – Meals and snacks prepared in the home, ordered in, eaten out or on Venture Academy sponsored outings.
- Housing – All residential expenses including use of the home, linen, utilities etc., and telephone use except long distance calling.
- Transportation – Transportation to and from Venture Academy sponsored activities such as recreational outings, identified appointments and to the airport or bus depot for home visits or planned trips.
- Household – Housekeeping such as cleaning supplies, laundry, linen and other home care costs.
- Allowance – Each participant will receive a weekly allowance for personal use (conditions apply).
- Recreation – All identified activities in the program including a gym pass, out trips, etc.
- Treatment Fees and Costs Do Not Include
- Medical Treatment – Hospital admission, physician, optometrist or dental costs or prescription medication.
- Memberships/Lessons – any individual activities a student wishes to pursue on his own outside the programming commitments of Venture Academy.
- Travel – any transportation costs incurred by the youth traveling home.
- Any other goods or services not identified in the “included” section.
Venture Academy Program Costs
Please contact us for our daily rate.
Some Venture Academy costs are typically covered by EAP programs and in some cases government has approved and classified our services as eligible for coverage. Additionally expenses may qualify for a tax credit or be tax deductable.
Please contcat us to find out more.
Toll Free: 1-866-762-2211