Venture Academy’s treatment program provides a full spectrum of residential treatment, counselling, and support services for struggling teens. We take into consideration the needs, interests and objectives of our clients and craft an approach that will meet those requirements. In addition to continuous, real-time support by our staff to help our clients learn how to better manage their emotions and behaviour, our recreational programs help clients to discover new abilities and our life skills programs assist our youth in managing their personal lives.
At Venture Academy we do not lose sight of the importance of clear direction and focus in determining one’s future. Our treatment program for teens offers youth practical tools for success. Parents can rest assured with the knowledge that all aspects of their child’s needs will be provided for by Venture Academy and all core services and activities outlined are included in the monthly service fee.
Venture Academy Costs Include:
Clinical and Therapeutic Services
- Psychological assessment, need assessment and goal development.
- Individualized service and treatment planning, implementation and accordant reviews.
- Developmental skill building groups and/or individual counselling sessions.
- Sessional work Youth Counsellor or Substance Abuse Counsellor as per Individual Treatment Plan.
- Supervised residential support from Host/House Parents.
- Therapeutic recreational excursions.
- Introduction to and participation in a wide range of positive recreational activities.
- Consultation and sessional work with Therapist and/or Behavioural Health Specialist.
- Regular communication with parents regarding service objectives and therapeutic concerns.
- Transition planning – prior to program completion.
- Recommendations and after care planning upon program completion.
- Follow up contact.
- Nutritious and balanced meals – Meals and snacks prepared in the home, ordered in, eaten out or on Venture Academy sponsored outings.
- Housing – All residential expenses including use of the home, linen, utilities etc., and telephone use except long distance calling.
- Transportation – Transportation to and from Venture Academy sponsored activities such as recreational outings, identified appointments and to the airport or bus depot for home visits or planned trips.
- Household – Housekeeping such as cleaning supplies, laundry, linen and other home care costs.
- Allowance – Each participant will receive a weekly allowance for personal use (conditions apply).
- Recreation – All identified activities in the program including a gym pass, out trips, etc.
- Treatment Fees and Costs Do Not Include:
- Medical Treatment – Hospital admission, physician, optometrist or dental costs or prescription medication.
- Memberships/Lessons – any individual activities a student wishes to pursue on their own outside the programming commitments of Venture Academy.
- Travel – any transportation costs incurred by the youth traveling home.
- Any other goods or services not identified in the “included” section.
Venture Academy Program Costs & Assistance
Please contact us for our current daily rate and to learn more about the financial obligations and available assistance.
- Venture Academy offers financial assistance to families who meet eligibility criteria.
- Some EAP (Employee Assistance Programs) may provide assistance
- Financing/payment plans may be available.
- Fees may qualify for a tax credit or be tax deductible.
Please contact us to find out more.
Toll Free: 866.762.2211