- Daily direction and support from live in mentors
- Psychological assessment if chosen
- Individualized service and treatment planning
- Individual counselling, therapy or coaching sessions
- High school completetion or post secondary education
- Introduction to and participation in fitness and positive recreational activities
- Budgeting and money management
- Regular communication with parents regarding progress
- Follow up contact and counsel
- Food – Meals and snacks prepared in the home or on Venture Academy sponsored outings.
- Housing – All residential expenses including use of the home, linen, utilities etc.,
- Transportation – Transportation to and from Venture Academy sponsored activities such as recreational outings, identified appointments and to the airport or bus depot for home visits or planned trips.
- Household – Housekeeping such as cleaning supplies, laundry, linen and other home care costs.
- Allowance – Each participant will receive a weekly allowance for personal use.
- Recreation – All identified activities in the program or in the Individual Service Plan including a gym pass, out trips, ski pass, etc.
Service Fees Do Not Include
- Medical Treatment – Hospital admission, physician, optometrist or dental costs or prescription medication
- Memberships/Lessons – any individual activities a student wishes to pursue on his own outside the programming commitments of Venture Academy
- Travel – any transportation costs incurred traveling home
- Any other goods or services not identified in the “included” section.
Contact us for our rates. (855) 281-5813
Short Term Services
Venture Academy’s Short Term Services do not offer our full spectrum of Clinical Services. Participants are still supported by our Counsellors, however the focus is mainly on daily care and supervision.