The teenage period is a highly turbulent time, both for the parent and the child. As a parent, you might be overwhelmed by your teen’s unruly behaviour and worried about their well-being. A higher proportion of youth aged 15 to 19 reported harm due to alcohol use in the past year than adults aged 25 years and older. Teens are at risk of harm when involved in unruly behaviour.1 In some cases, residential treatment for teens is the only way to get their lives back on track.
Fortunately, Canada has several quality residential treatment options for troubled teens. If you’re looking for personalized treatment for teens, reach out to Venture Academy at the earliest for their personalized teen residential treatment program. Residential treatment has several distinct advantages over traditional treatment methods when it comes to helping troubled teens. Moreover, the state of Canada has a robust system that makes it easy to seek healthcare. To know more about our three residential treatment centres in Canada, call us at 866.762.2211.
What Is Residential Treatment for Teens?
In residential treatment, your teen stays at a facility for a certain length of time. They eat and sleep there, interact with their peers, partake in recreational activities and receive necessary treatment for their behavioural issues. With regular therapy, group activities, and life skills training, they learn to make better decisions and commit to healthy habits that will benefit them in the long run. Canada has several residential treatment programs for troubled teens. So, choosing the right program might seem tricky at first.
Why Opt for Residential Treatment in Canada?
If you’re looking for residential treatment for teens, you may want to consider programs in Canada that offer multiple benefits, such as the following:
- Unlike other counties, Canada has a lot of affordable and accessible healthcare options. Thus, it will be easier to find quality treatment for teens without paying an exorbitant fee
- The crime rates in Canada are relatively low, making it a safe space for troubled teens seeking treatment
- Canada has plenty of options when it comes to residential treatment
- Alternatively, you can choose a facility in the picturesque countryside, especially if you prefer a discrete location, where the natural environment has a beneficial impact on your teen’s mental health
- The country also has a lot of education and employment opportunities, so after completing residential treatment, teens will not face trouble adjusting to the real world
- Canada is also known for its rich diversity and varied cultures, so your teen is very likely to be positively influenced by their peers in residential treatment and develop an open and inquisitive mind
- Moreover, residential treatment for teens in Canada is carefully designed and customizable. They make use of the latest scientific research and evidence-based therapies and take on a multidisciplinary approach when it comes to mental health
So if you’re looking for a safe, affordable, and effective residential treatment option for teens, Venture Academy is worth considering. With a wide range of programs, cutting-edge facilities, and compassionate staff, we offer the best chance for your teen to heal and grow into a strong and confident individual.
Get Quality Treatment for Teens in Canada at Venture Academy
At Venture Academy, we can help your teen overcome their issues and live fulfilling lives. Be it behavioural problems, substance use, or even electronic addiction. We empower teenagers to build healthy habits, develop better coping mechanisms and adopt an optimistic mindset toward life. Our three treatment centres are spread out across Canada—in Alberta and Ontario. At each of these locations, we offer a variety of personalized treatment programs, including residential treatment.
We provide a 30-day assessment and intervention for your teen, followed by developing a long-term personalized plan that could include residential treatment. In today’s society, teenagers go through more pressure and issues than at any other time in history. But we can help them unlock their true potential. Call us at 866.762.2211 to know more.