To get your adult child to eliminate unhealthy and unproductive behaviours and replace those negative behaviours with a positive and healthy mindset and productive and successful life.
- To assess the needs of struggling youth or young adults and support their engagement in our program for struggling youth and young adults.
- To provide therapeutic residential supprt and supervision for young adults who are in need of rehabilitative services and individualized treatment.
- To provide individual intervention, counselling and coaching to assist young adults to improve their functioning at work, at school or in the community.
- To assist struggling adults ages 19-25 in acquiring developmentally appropriate skills (problem-solving/decision-making, assertiveness, anger management, conflict resolution, etc.).
- To provide individual and/or small group services which will assist youth to develop skills and awareness in relation to daily living, interpersonal relationships, health, education, employment, and substance abuse.
- To assist youth to develop healthy lifestyles which do not include reliance on alcohol or drugs.
- To support youth and their families to reduce conflict and promote functional roles and healthy relationships.
- To support and advocate for youth in engaging in appropriate educational and/or vocational programming.
- To support youth in engaging in healthy, appropriate recreational activities.
- To introduce youth to tasks required to live independently.