Venture Academy’s Independent Living Program offers an individualized, therapeutic, fully integrated and holistic curriculum of emotional growth support, life skills coaching, education/vocational preparation and experiential learning, all in professionally supported and monitored independent residences. Participants and parents alike will appreciate our consistent standards and challenging expectations.
At Venture Academy, our goal is to empower adults in transition in developing their capabilities, support them in facing exciting challenges and to guide them in discovering and pursuing new and positive directions. Venture Academy’s Independent Living Program brings together the resources and opportunities to allow today’s young adults to become confident, responsible and successful individuals of character.
Why Venture Academy’s Independent Living Program?
- Immediate Response – We strive to accommodate client admissions at the earliest possible date. No wait lists.
- Customized Services – Individually developed service plans to address “client specific” needs.
- Impact – Intensive counselling and an abundance of “one on one” time spent with our Independent Living Counsellors. This results in closer more therapeutic relationships.
- Results – Our supported residences are located in real communities. No transition from an isolated or artificial environment triggering a relapse.
- Accountability – As a private agency, Venture Academy has an interest in ensuring client success. We track and measure outcomes in order to remain accountable and prove client achievement.
- Confidential – Your son or daughter’s enrollment in Venture Academy is your business. No government referrals or involvement.