1. Venture Academy for troubled teens provides intensive, ongoing clinical therapy focused on providing long-lasting results and permanent behavioural changes. We are not a boot camp for teens in Canada offering parents a quick – but temporary – fix.
2. At boot camp for teens, troubled teens live in a group-style living environment surrounding by teens with problems as bad, or worse, than the ones they’re dealing with. At Venture Academy the environment is more therapeutic and condice to returning home to family – call us to find out how (855) 281-5813.
3. Boot camps for teens force participants to behave in a certain manner in the moment. At Venture Academy, teens learn and practice the art of good decision making.
4. As part of our treatment programs, Venture Academy provides therapeutic outdoor excursions that are fun rather than punitive.
5. Boot camps for teens can be a catalyst for change that is often short-lived. At Venture Academy, we strive for nothing less than permanent long-lasting change.
Read Additional Articles
- Family meals provide calm during stormy teen years
- Host Families Key to Venture Academy’s Success
- Legal But Lethal – Cough Medicine Abuse in Teens
- Help for Troubled Teens Just a Phone Call Away
- Education Key to Preventing Teen Inhalant Abuse
- Challenging the Challenged – ADHD in Teens
- How Troubled is Your Troubled Teen? Take the Test and Find Out
- Troubled Teen Director to Oversee Venture Academy’s Ontario Campus
- Troubled Teens Need Help Parents Can’t Provide
- Schools’ Overzealous In Use of Discipline to “Treat” Troubled Teens
- Family Service Specialist Joins Team at Venture Academy for Troubled Teens
- Boot Camps for Teens – Are they right for your teen?
- Sleep Takes Backseat to Teen Media Use, Study Finds
- Teen relationships affected by screen time
- Teen Drinking Never Safe
- Sexting Teens Put Their Futures At Risk
- Teen Boot Camps Soon to be Extinct
- Future looks bright for troubled teen
- Cyberbullying Teens Harass the Helpless
- Treating Troubled Teens: When holding back means sending your teen to residential treatment
- Defiant teen get life back on track with help from Venture Academy
- Top 5 Reasons to Say “Yes” to Venture Academy For Troubled Teens and “No” to Boot Camp
- Spying on Your Teen in the Text Generation
- Rebellious teen and her mom reconnect with help from Venture Academy
- Residential Treatment Program for Troubled Teens Expands Into Ontario