Venture Academy’s Outreach Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program provides a full spectrum of substance abuse treatment, counseling, and support services to male and female youth ages 15 to 19 who may be experiencing difficulties managing their lives due to alcohol or drug abuse.
Youth remain in their home communities while participating in treatment.
Venture Academy’s Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program serves a client population who may have a history of substance abuse and related issues such as: family difficulties, school suspensions, negative peer relationships, problems with the law, clinically diagnosed disorders and other significant behavioural challenges.
At Venture Academy our goal is to empower youth in developing their capabilities, support them in facing exciting challenges and to guide them in discovering and pursuing new directions.
Venture Academy brings together the resources and opportunities that prepare youth and young adults to become confident, responsible and successful individuals of character.
Why Venture Academy’s Outreach Drug & Alcohol Treatment Program?
- Immediate Response – We accommodate client admissions at the earliest possible date. No wait lists.
- Customized Services – Individually developed service plans to address “client specific” needs.
- Impact – Intensive counseling and an abundance of “one-on- one” time spent with our counsellors resulting in closer, more therapeutic relationships.
- Results – Our treatment services are provided in the client’s home community. No transition from an isolated or artificial environment triggering a relapse.
- Accountability – Venture Academy has an interest in ensuring client success. We track and measure outcomes in order to remain accountable and prove client achievement.
- Confidential – Your son or daughter’s involvement with Venture Academy is your business. No government involvement.