At Venture Academy, we do not lose sight of the importance of clear direction and focus in determining one’s future.
The Outreach Drug & Alcohol Treatment Program puts the focus on positive change and abstinence.
Service Fees Include
Clinical and Therapeutic Services
- Substance Use Assessment implementation, review and interpretation summary.
- Individualized service and treatment planning, implementation and accordant reviews.
- Developmental skill building and individual counselling sessions.
- Sessional work, outings and meetings with Youth Counsellor, Substance Abuse Counsellor or Family Counsellor as per Individual Service Plan.
- Introduction to, and participation in a wide range of positive recreational activities replacing drug using behaviors.
- Consultation with behavioural health specialist as required.
- Regular communication with parents or family sessions regarding service objectives and therapeutic concerns.
- Transition planning – prior to program completion.
- Transition report – upon program completion.
- Recommendations and after care planning upon program completion.
Other Available Services
Venture Academy offers and implements an array of therapeutic services in our residential treatment programs which are included in the monthly service fee. These services are also available on a “fee for service” basis in our Outreach Drug & Alcohol Treatment Program.
Such services may include:
- Venture Academy sponsored psychological or psychiatric assessments
- Counselling with a Venture Academy psychologist, psychiatrist or behavioural health specialist
- Wilderness based therapeutic/recreational excursions
- Other positive recreational activities