Service Admissions Fees
Venture Academy’s Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program provides a full spectrum of substance abuse treatment, counselling, and support services for troubled teens in Canada. Counsellors are available when needed, recreational programs help individuals to discover new abilities and life skills programs assist youth in managing their personal lives free of drugs and alcohol. At Venture Academy we do not lose sight of the importance of clear direction, and focus in determining ones future. Moreover, our Drug and Alcohol Treatment Program for troubled teens in Canada is integrated into the school process . Parents can rest assured with the knowledge that all aspects of their child’s needs will be provided for by Venture Academy and all core services and recreational activities outlined are included in the admissions fees.
Venture Academy Admissions Fees Include:
Clinical and Therapeutic Services
- Supervised residential support
- Full Psycho-Educational Assessment including A&D assessment if required
- Individualized treatment and education planning, implementation and accordant reviews.
- Developmental skill building groups and/or individual counselling sessions that last.
- Sessional work with Counsellors as per Treatment and Education Plan.
- Possible wilderness or backcountry based therapeutic/recreational excursions.
- Introduction to, and participation in, a wide range of positive recreational activities.
- Consultation and sessional work with the Clinical Therapist and/or Behavioural Health Specialist.
- Regular communication with parents regarding service objectives and therapeutic progress.
- Transition planning – prior to program completion.
- Recommendations and after care planning upon program completion.
- Follow up contact.
Venture Academy Admissions Fees Do Not Include
- Medical Treatment – Hospital admission, physician, optometrist or dental costs or prescription medication overall.
- Memberships/Lessons – any individual activities a student wishes to pursue on his own outside the programming commitments of Venture Academy.
- Travel – any transportation costs incurred by the youth travelling home.
- Any other goods or services not identified in the “included” section.
- Program Fees and Costs
As you can see, it’s best to speak with one of our intake counsellors to go over your specific needs. Furthermore, we can ensure you are ready for treatment. This trust can help you focus on your recovery at all times. In addition, you won’t have to worry about the process ahead when your preparation is spot on.
Please contact us for our daily rate. Specifically, all admissions fees are subject to applicable tax.
Toll Free: (855) 281-5813